Monday, July 6, 2009

ah, firefox. i'd use you at work if my computer would save its settings overnight. alas, i can only use you at home.

here are my favorite add ons that are not adblock, as everyone knows about adblock:

colorful tabs make browsing much easier and prettier.
forecastfox lets you know when the weather is coming to get you.
bork bork bork! translates pages into swedish chef speak (and blocks unwanted urls).

and here's this week's kitten. he's opinionated.



p.s. if you wanna be all formal about it...

17 - tabs are awesome,
18 - add ons are awesome,
19 - font sizes are a pain no matter what browser you use, but it's important to know how to fix the settings when your customers screw them up.

4 comments:

  1. Don't suppose you'd be willing to be on the crew that runs this class again in the spring? I think you'd have a lot to teach us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Name your terms? I mean, I'd say "looks good on your resume, blah blah," but I suspect that is not an Erg motivator. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. at this point it looks good to be involved - so sure, sign me up!

    I will even use Capital Letters in Official Communiques.

    ReplyDelete